The Venue Isn't Everything - 5 Tips to Make Your Holiday Party Go Off Without a Hitch
Now that the holidays are upon us and you've begun planning your party, it's time to start preparation, using your inspiration in making sure everything is lined up and ready for a great turnout. So be sure to make your list, check it twice, and follow these great tips on the top 5 things to make your holiday party go off without a hitch.
- Get the invitations sent out on time: Once you've booked the venue and set everything in stone, print up your invitations and send them out in a timely manner. You want to give everyone an ample amount of time to RSVP, block off the date, and set up any childcare arrangements or accommodations they may need leading up to the party.
- Make sure all the food and decorations are coordinated: Be sure you stick with a theme (if you choose to have one), and the decor and food are in line with that. Make sure you designate a team to decorate and a trustworthy caterer to get the job done.
- Make sure your caterers are well recommended: The last thing you want is for the food to show up late, unsatisfactory, or not at all. Be sure to check reviews and if possible personal experiences from friends or acquaintances who have used the same service. One of hour favorite caterers is Eli Gilad and we had wonderful experiences.
- Make sure your photographer is excellent: You want your guests to be able to enjoy the party and have a designated person to document the fun. As an event photographer in San Francisco, Eli Zaturanski Photography specializes in professional corporate and event photography, and Eli will make sure to capture all the moments that make your event special. Incorporating a photo booth is always fun, and can be coordinated with the theme. The portraits of your photoshoot will be a great way to look back on this memorable occasion in the coming years.
- Be sure to make your photos available to your guests in a timely manner: You want your guests to enjoy the event, and also have a way to remember and look back on the fun. Eli will be sure to edit the photos and get them to you so you can have them to your guests in time to maintain a high morale and a great and positive feeling towards your company.
In the tradition of St. Nick, it never hurts to check that list twice. Be sure to include these 5 important steps to make your holiday party a success this year and for many more to come.