How to Select Favorites for Editing, and Sending them Back to Your Photographer
Photo sessions are fun, but the best part is receiving the final product after the session. Having a ton of great ones to choose from is a good problem to have, but once you've narrowed it down, here's a step-by-step guide of how to choose, send, and have your favorites edited:
- Hover over the bottom of the photo with your mouse until you see an icon bar pop up. The icon bar will contain stacked squares, a heart, and a Facebook link.
- Click on the stacked squares, then click inside the selection circle. Once the check mark appears, the photo is now added to your bank of photos.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each photo you want to add.
- Once you have selected all your favorites, you should see the stacked squares on the top right of the page corresponding with the number of photos you've chosen.
- Click on the stacked squares in the top right corner in order to review your selections.
- If you need to view your selections larger than thumbnails, click on the square located on the top right to change the size.
- If you change your mind on any photos, simply click the circle on the bottom left of the photo where the check mark appears. This will unselect the photo, and ensure it is not included in the batch you send.
- Once you've made your final selections, simply press "send to photographer" and Eli will be able to edit the photos you've chosen.
Voila! Your done! Follow these 8 simple steps to get your photos to and from your photographer quickly.